This item is not shipped door-to-door. It must be collected from your nearest MAINFREIGHT Depot (see Shipping page for details). Please check box dimensions before pickup.
VegTrugs are produced with 100% FSC certified timber, sourced from sustainable timber plantations, and are treated with Food-Safe preservative during production.
Easy to assemble.
The Unique 'V' shape provides good depth for deep rooted vegetables in the centre and leaf crops around the edges.
All VegTrug's come with a purpose built replaceable liner, which features perforations to allow drainage and aeration. The liner is biodegradable so it breaks down in landfill. It is recommended to tuck the liner back down inside the VegTrug, level with the soil, to minimise split and fray, and ensure your liner lasts two to three seasons before needing replacing.
VegTrug is easy to work with; no more bending or kneeling and ideal for the elderly and wheelchair users.
- Easily grow fresh and organic food
- Manufactured from 100% FSC certified wood
- Grow herbs, fruit and vegtables for the family in one place
- Reduces crop damage from slugs and other pests
- Planter treated with food safe preservative
- Internal depth of V section is 42cm