This stylish yet compact indoor composter will transform all food waste (including cooked food, meat, fish and cheese) into a super healthy, nutrient rich compost. Kit includes Bokashi spray - everything you need in one compact bin!
The newly designed air-tight sealing system ensures a complete air seal to ensure that the fermentation process utilises the Bokashi bacteria as a compost activator. It has been specially designed to initiate the breakdown of organic waste in the home environment.
Bokashi is a Japanese term meaning “Fermented Organic Matter”. It refers to a liquid or bran based material that has been fermented with EM (friendly bacteria). Bokashi products are generally pleasant smelling and, when added to your bucket, are designed to accelerate the fermentation of organic matter.
The fermentation process does not produce adverse smells so you can keep the bucket under the sink or anywhere in the home. Once treated in the Kitchen Composter, the material can then be safely dug into your garden or placed in your compost bin.
We have lots of other eco-friendly composting products available from NiceBuys including outdoor compost bins, compost bags and small kitchen compost caddy's.
See here for more Bokashi LIQUID and GRAIN.
- Can accommodate cooked and uncooked food (including meat, fish, fruit and vegetables).
- Starts the breakdown process with fermentation using micro -organisms
- Produces nutrient rich liquid that can be used as fertilizer
- No adverse smells or fruit flies
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Rebuilds the soil in your garden
- Decontaminates soil from harmful pathogens/pollutants