We hope you love your goods purchased from NiceBuys, but we realise this isn’t always the case. If you wish to return your non-faulty items, please inform us within 7 days. We need you to send proof of purchase by email (your order number is usually sufficient) to firstname.lastname@example.org. All items must be returned unused, in resaleable condition and in the original packing including all manuals, accessories etc. within 14 days of purchase. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We offer a 12-month warranty on all our products. If your items arrive faulty or damaged, or fail within 12 months of purchase, please email us urgently so that we can resolve the issue for you. Contact us at email@example.com. Any photographs that you could provide would be very helpful. We will arrange to have the item picked up and, if the item is deemed faulty, we will also refund your shipping. If the product is found not to be faulty, you will be required to cover all reasonable shipping costs.
You are also protected under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 ('CGA'). This does not cover items used for business purposes and only applies to goods provided for household or personal use – see below for all the legal stuff.
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 ('CGA'), you have guaranteed legal rights for goods [and services] you buy. These are called 'consumer guarantees', and include the following:
- A guarantee that the goods are of acceptable quality, such that the goods are:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that type are commonly supplied;
- free from minor defects;
- durable; and
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- A guarantee that the goods are fit for any particular purpose made known by you, or for which we represent that they are or will be fit;
- A guarantee that the goods correspond with any description with which the goods are supplied; and
- A guarantee that the goods correspond with any sample or demonstration model where the goods are supplied by reference to such sample or model.
If the goods we supply do not meet a consumer guarantee, we will meet our obligations under the CGA to provide a remedy.
These guarantees are in addition to any warranty offered by a manufacturer, and you may have rights against the manufacturer directly.
The CGA does not apply where the goods have been used in a manner, or to an extent which is inconsistent with the manner or extent of use that a reasonable consumer would expect to obtain from the goods; and the goods would have complied with the guarantee of acceptable quality if they had not been used in the manner or to that extent.
All credit card payments are refunded by Shopify Payments and take between 5-10 business days.