The HYBRID series of greenhouses (manufactured and designed by Palram) utilise two different styles of wall/roof polycarbonate panels to give your plants, fruits, vegetables, etc. safe and balanced exposure to the sun’s rays throughout the day.
Features include twin-wall opaque polycarbonate roof panels (to protect from strong sunlight exposure) 4mm thick, clear polycarbonate wall panels 0.7mm thick, rust-free aluminium frame, built-in gutters, galvanized steel base, roof vent/s, and lockable door handles. Easy to assemble and maintain, the Hybrid greenhouse is built using galvanized steel base and a strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection) preventing it from rusting and opacifying over time.
- Clear polycarbonate wall panels, opaque twin-wall roof panels – virtually unbreakable
- Sliding panel assembly system
- Lockable doors with magnetic catch
- Sturdy aluminium frame for long lasting durability
- 100% UV protected
- 1 x vent window
- Sturdy, rust resistant aluminium frame
- Galvanized steel base for added structural stability
- Wind resistant to 90km/h (if over 100km wind you will need an Anchor kit)
- Built-in gutter system for effective water drainage & collection
- Maintenance free design
- 5-year warranty