The Maze BALANCE Greenhouse (manufactured and designed by Palram ) has been designed to provide your plants, fruit and vegetables etc with the optimum biological conditions in which to flourish all year round.
Each wall panel has been manufactured from virtually unbreakable, crystal clear polycarbonate, 0.7mm thickness, and UV protected to guard against the harsh New Zealand sun.
Roof panels are constructed with opaque twin-wall polycarbonate, 4mm thickness. Allows for the transmission of soft, diffused light.
Other features include a galvanized steel base, strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection), extra support beams for added strength and roof vent(s) for optimum air circulation.
- UV protected polycarbonate panels- virtually unbreakable
- Twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels to diffuse the harsh midday sun
- Clear polycarbonate wall panels to allow over 90% light transmission while blocking harmful UV sun rays
- Wind resistant up to 90km/h
- Rust resistant durable aluminium frame
- Galvanized steel base for maximum stability, alignment, and strength
- Sliding panel assembly system
- Extra support beams for added strength
- Low threshold, hinged wide and high double doors for easy access
- Built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater
- All weather-proof materials to allow years of durability
- Maintenance free
- 5-year warranty
PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE SENT TO CLOSEST MAINFREIGHT DEPOT TO PICK UP OR PICKUP FOR FREE FROM AUCKLAND