Designed and produced in Australia from mostly recycled materials, the Maze Worm Farm is a stylish yet compact solution for processing your kitchen organic waste.
Unlike other bulky worm farms on the market the Maze Worm Farm takes up very little room, making it perfectly suited to your balcony, deck, patio, or garden. This farm lets you easily provide a home to composting worms (1000+!), helping you to turn organic waste into nutrient-rich compost to support the growth and boost soil fertility of your home garden.
- 2 x rotatable working trays
- Optimal air flow for worms on all levels
- Easy to slide Worm saver tray (to prevent worms falling through to the bottom of the housing)
- Base with an open drain (to prevent liquid build up and encourage additional air flow)
- 2L flat collection tray for the collection of worm tea
- Easy to lift and hang lid
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made from recycled material diverted from landfill
Included: 2 x Working Trays, 1 x Lid, 1 x Base, 1 x Worm-Saver Tray, 1 x Liquid Collection Tray