With a reinforced, extra-thick, non-rusting aluminium frame and galvanized steel base GLORY greenhouses have been designed to withstand all kinds of harsh weather and boast a wide range of handy features such as a built in gutter system, lockable door handles, wide access entry and an array of ventilation accessories (roof vent, side louver window and automatic door opener).
Each GLORY greenhouse also includes at least 1 x roof vent, 1 x side louver window and 1 x automatic vent opener (the number of these ventilation accessories increases with each upgrade in greenhouse size). The inclusion of these ventilation accessories allows the user control of both heat and humidity within the greenhouse as external conditions dictate.
Both wall and roof paneling has been constructed from a 100% UV protected and virtually indestructible twin wall polycarbonate, 10mm thickness, to give your plants, fruits, vegetables etc. safe and balanced exposure to the sun’s rays throughout the day even in the most extreme of climates (especially useful in areas prone to prolonged exposure to direct sunlight).
Designed and manufactured by Palram all Glory greenhouses come with a 10 year warranty!
- Virtually unbreakable twin wall polycarbonate panels
- Panels are 100% protected from harmful solar UV rays
- Smart sliding panels system – for fast and easy DIY setup
- Wide entrance for easy access with wheelbarrow or wheelchair
- Bottom door seal brush strip to prevent dirt from entering inside as well as keeps chilly winds out
- Robust aluminium frame provides a durable, stronger and corrosion resistant structure
- Integral grounding system offers structural greenhouse support during harsh weather condition
- Galvanized steel base included
- Built in gutter system for effect water drainage and collection
- Lockable door handle