Our Maze HARMONY greenhouses (manufactured by Palram) are designed to give your plants, fruits, vegetables and herbs a safe and balanced exposure to the sun’s rays throughout the day.
Each roof & wall panel in the HARMONY greenhouse range has been manufactured from virtually unbreakable, crystal clear polycarbonate panels that have been UV protected to guard against the harsh New Zealand summer sun. The high quality Palram polycarbonate panels will not turn yellow, opacify, fracture or shatter over time.
Easy to assemble and maintain, HARMONY greenhouses are built using galvanized steel base and a strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection) preventing it from rusting and opacifying over time. Wind rating is up to 95km/h direct wind, i.e. as this is a backyard greenhouse direct winds would be rare as house, garage, fencing, trees, etc break up wind.
- Virtually unbreakable clear polycarbonate panels. The 0.7mm thickness crystal clear roof and wall panels, retain all the strength and durability of our twin wall greenhouse options
- 100% UV protected panels
- Allows 90% light transmission
- Strong, rust-resistant aluminium frame
- Door can be hinged either left or right hand side
- Secure magnetic door catch
- Lockable door handle (lock not included)
- Galvanized steel base included
- Roof vent and gutters included
- Compatible for use with Maze water tanks
- Easy to assemble greenhouse kit with comprehensive, easy-to-follow instructions
- Wind rated up to 95km/h direct wind.
- Accessories available
- 5 year warranty