Maze 245L Compost Tumbler has sliding doors which allow for the easy addition/collection of organic waste while the barrel itself can be setup as either a standalone unit or, if desired, divided into 2 x separate compartments for the alternate curing and addition of compost.
The 245L Compost Tumbler frame is powder coated and allows for easy collection of ready to use compost from the barrel. The newly designed crank and gear system was developed in order to make the important task of rotating the contents of the barrel easier. With a few simple turns, this system allows the barrel to be rotated in order to aerate/mix the contents within.
An extra feature in this system is a ratchet that enables automatic rotation locking at any point which serves to prevent any backwards rotation of the barrel.
Happy customer comment - Fantastic high end product with amazing instructions for assembly, great trader. Will be buying another one soon.
- 2 Compartments enables batch composting (removable divider)
- Geared handle to enable easier turning of the tumbler
- Built in ratchet will auto lock rotation (can be disabled)
- Heavy duty barrel and frame
- Open frame for the easy collection using a bucket or Composting Cart
- Sliding doors for easy filling and emptying
- Rodent proof
- Multiple adjustable air vents
- UV protected