Its filtration/digestion chamber sits beneath the ground allowing waste to be continually broken down into a nutrient rich liquid and directly absorbed into the surrounding soil.
The upper assembly consists of a black inner cone nested within a green, fully lidded outer cone and complements the effects of the base unit by facilitating the growth of beneficial micro-organisms. It achieves this by promoting a constant circulation of oxygenated air through the temperature differential set up between inner and outer cones.
Unlike traditional composters and compost bins, there is no need to manually turn the added waste. Once set up in a sunny area of the garden, the system is essentially maintenance free. Creates easy garden compost to help promote plant growth.
Composting accessories also available.
Lots more composting products here.
- Four part injection moulded construction
- Suitable for ALL cooked and uncooked food waste (including meat, fish, bones, dairy products, vegetables and fruit)
- Includes lower base for submersion and upper assembly of nested conical lids
- Promotes beneficial microbial growth through air circulated between inner and outer cones
- Aerobically decomposes kitchen waste into component elements of water, carbon dioxide and essential nutrients
- Nutrient rich liquid gets re-absorbed back into the surround soil
- No need for turning. Completely self sufficient
- Minimal maintenance required once set up