Perfect for both narrow and smaller spaces, the Medium 1.8m Wall Hugger is easy to assemble from flat pack and designed to fit up against a wall to provide a suitable growing solution for even the smallest of spaces.
Standing at 80cm, it is the ideal working height for gardening without bending and compromising posture, allows easy access for wheelchairs and also guards against pests and slugs reaching the crops. The unique ‘V’ shape means that you are still able to plant a variation of plants; you can grow deep rooted produce at the back, along with shallow rooted produce towards the front.
A pre-formed liner is included; this will aid in keeping the soil healthy and well-aerated to provide optimum growing conditions. The liner is self draining and is designed to gradually bio-degrade over time.
Add the VegTrug Frame and PE Greenhouse Cover for 1.8m Wall Hugger, to create a mini-greenhouse for your herbs and vegetables.
VegTrugs are produced with 100% FSC certified timber, sourced from sustainable timber plantations, and are treated with food-safe preservative during production.
- Manufactured from 100% FSC certified Cedar wood
- Place in front of wall or fence for vertical growing
- Feet covers to protect wood
- Pre-formed liner included
- Comfortable working height, easy wheelchair access
- Keeps produce away from slugs and animals/pets
- Easy assembly
- Unique V shape allows deep rooted produce
- Ideal for Narrow spaces