VegTrug Raised Bed Planter - Natural
VegTrugs are produced with 100% FSC certified timber, sourced from sustainable timber plantations, and are treated with Food-Safe preservative during production.
Easy to assemble.
All VegTrugs come with a purpose built replaceable liner, which features perforations to allow drainage and aeration. The liner is biodegradable so it breaks down in landfill. It is recommended to tuck the liner back down inside the VegTrug, level with the soil, to minimise split and fray, and ensure your liner lasts two to three seasons before needing replacing.
Enjoy all the benefits of an elevated garden – an extended growing season because of warmer soil, better drainage, easier access, little to no weeds, reduced back strain and more efficient use of soil – all in a food safe, great looking raised bed.
- Easily grow fresh and organic food
- Manufactured from 100% FSC certified wood
- Grow herbs, fruit and vegetables for the family in one place
- Reduces crop damage from slugs and other pests
- Planter treated with food safe preservative
- Planter depth 28cm