Boasting a T- shaped cathedral construction, the Victory Greenhouse from Maze (manufactured and designed by Palram) has been designed to give your plants, fruits, vegetables etc safe and balanced exposure to the sun’s rays throughout the day.
Crystal clear, 0.7mm thickness, polycarbonate wall panels allow 90% transmission of the morning and afternoon rays, while the opaque twin-wall, 4mm thickness, polycarbonate roof panels protect from the full intensity of the midday sun.
In addition to the two types of virtually unbreakable, UV protected polycarbonate panels, the unit also features a galvanized steel base, strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection) and a set of wide double doors for easy access
Easy to assemble and maintain, the Victory Greenhouse is a pleasure to work in with its roomy interior and ample head room.
- Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible polycarbonate panels provide balanced growing conditions.
- Roof – twin-wall panels protect from strong sunlight exposure 4mm thickness
- Walls – crystal-clear panels provide over 90% light transmission 0.7mm thickness
- Panels block harmful UV rays and are 100% UV protected; do not discolour, fracture, or shatter.
- Low threshold ramp for easy access
- Sturdy, grey powder-coated aluminium frame provides a highly durable, rust-resistant, and rigid structure
- Galvanized steel base included with designated holes for anchoring (anchors not supplied) for additional structural stability
- Wide hinged and lockable double doors 115.3 W x 209.6 H cm with a low threshold for easy access
- Easy installation – Sliding panels’ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, and all hardware included
- 2 vent windows for improved ventilation
- High, internal headroom (260 cm) for improved working space
- Built-in gutter system for effective water drainage & collection
- Reinforced structure kit to carry heavy snow load
- Country of origin - Israel
- 5-year warranty